Family Stand up paddle board sessions are toiler made for families with children under 12 years old, these sessions are at a slower base, as some time younger children struggle to paddle the boards, so we spend more time playing games, having fun getting as wet as possible (sorry parents).
You will learn everything you need to paddle safely, from launching your board, getting your board going in a straight line, turning, starting on your knees then work to finding your feet stood up on your paddle board.
- Our session lasts up to three hours, starting from 9.30am till 12.30 or 1.30 to 4.30.
- Anyone under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult or a guardian, who MUST come on the water as we will be going offshore and needs to be accompanied at all times.
- Minimum age is 12 years old unless booked onto a private family session which is 8 years is the minimum.
- All our instructors are WSA & BCU and First Aid qualified, with years of experience and knowledge.
- We provide all the equipment you need to be safe on the water this includes a wet suit! (if you have any of your own equipment please talk to us about what you have)
- All you need to bring is, footwear that covers the toes (no flip flops), a swimming suit for under your wet suit, a reusable water bottle, a towel and any personal medication(s)